Definition of 'harsh'
You searched for harshest
- unpleasantly stern; "wild and harsh country full of hot sand and cactus"; "the nomad life is rough and hazardous"
- disagreeable to the senses; "the harsh cry of a blue jay"; "harsh cognac"; "the harsh white light makes you screw up your eyes"; "harsh irritating smoke filled the hallway"
- of textures that are rough to the touch or substances consisting of relatively large particles; "coarse meal"; "coarse sand"; "a coarse weave"
- unkind or cruel or uncivil; "had harsh words"; "a harsh and unlovable old tyrant"; " a rough answer"
- severe; "a harsh penalty"
- sharply disagreeable; rigorous; "the harsh facts of court delays"; "an abrasive character"