Definition of 'harvest'
You searched for harvests
- the yield from plants in a single growing season
- the consequence of an effort or activity; "they gathered a harvest of examples"; "a harvest of love"
- the gathering of a ripened crop
Synonyms: harvesting harvest home
- the season for gathering crops
Synonyms: harvest time
- gather, as of natural products; "harvest the grapes"
Synonyms: reap glean
- remove from a culture or a living or dead body, as for the purposes of transplantation; "The Chinese are said to harvest organs from executed criminals"