Definition of 'heel'
You searched for heels
- the bottom of a shoe or boot; the back part of a shoe or boot that touches the ground and provides elevation
- the back part of the human foot
- someone who is morally reprehensible; "you dirty dog"
Synonyms: cad bounder blackguard dog hound
- one of the crusty ends of a loaf of bread
- the lower end of a ship's mast
- (golf) the part of the clubhead where it joins the shaft
- tilt to one side; "The balloon heeled over"; "the wind made the vessel heel"; "The ship listed to starboard"
- follow at the heels of a person
- perform with the heels; "heel that dance"
- strike with the heel of the club; "heel a golf ball"
- put a new heel on; "heel shoes"