Definition of 'herd'
You searched for herds
- a group of cattle or sheep or other domestic mammals all of the same kind that are herded by humans
- a group of wild mammals of one species that remain together: antelope or elephants or seals or whales or zebra
- a crowd especially of ordinary or undistinguished persons or things; "his brilliance raised him above the ruck"; "the children resembled a fairy herd"
- cause to herd, drive, or crowd together; "We herded the children into a spare classroom"
- move together, like a herd
- keep, move, or drive animals; "Who will be herding the cattle when the cowboy dies?"