Definition of 'here'
You searched for heres
- the present location; this place; "where do we go from here?"
- queen of the Olympian gods in ancient Greek mythology; sister and wife of Zeus remembered for her jealously of the many mortal women Zeus fell in love with; identified with Roman Juno
- being here now; "is everyone here?"
- in or at this place; where the speaker or writer is; "I work here"; "turn here"; "radio waves received here on Earth"
Antonyms: there at that place in that location
- in this circumstance or respect or on this point or detail; "what do we have here?"; "here I must disagree"
- to this place (especially toward the speaker); "come here, please"
Antonyms: there thither
- at this time; now; "we'll adjourn here for lunch and discuss the remaining issues this afternoon"