Definition of 'hide'
You searched for hides
- the dressed skin of an animal (especially a large animal)
- body covering of a living animal
Synonyms: pelt skin
- prevent from being seen or discovered; "Muslim women hide their faces"; "hide the money"
- be or go into hiding; keep out of sight, as for protection and safety; "Probably his horse would be close to where he was hiding"; "She is hiding out in a cabin in Montana"
Synonyms: hide out
- cover as if with a shroud; "The origins of this civilization are shrouded in mystery"
Synonyms: shroud enshroud cover
- make undecipherable or imperceptible by obscuring or concealing; "a hidden message"; "a veiled threat"
Synonyms: obscure blot out obliterate veil