Definition of 'hike'
You searched for hiked
- a long walk usually for exercise or pleasure; "she enjoys a hike in her spare time"
Synonyms: hiking tramp
- an increase in cost; "they asked for a 10% rise in rates"
Synonyms: rise boost cost increase
- the amount a salary is increased; "he got a 3% raise"; "he got a wage hike"
Synonyms: raise rise wage hike wage increase salary increase
- increase; "The landlord hiked up the rents"
Synonyms: hike up boost
- walk a long way, as for pleasure or physical exercise; "We were hiking in Colorado"; "hike the Rockies"