Definition of 'hill'
You searched for hilling
- a local and well-defined elevation of the land; "they loved to roam the hills of West Virginia"
- structure consisting of an artificial heap or bank usually of earth or stones; "they built small mounds to hide behind"
- United States railroad tycoon (1838-1916)
Synonyms: J. J. Hill James Jerome Hill
- risque English comedian (1925-1992)
Synonyms: Benny Hill Alfred Hawthorne
- (baseball) the slight elevation on which the pitcher stands
Synonyms: mound pitcher's mound
- form into a hill