Definition of 'horse'
You searched for horsing
- solid-hoofed herbivorous quadruped domesticated since prehistoric times
Synonyms: Equus caballus
- a padded gymnastic apparatus on legs
Synonyms: gymnastic horse
- troops trained to fight on horseback; "500 horse led the attack"
Synonyms: cavalry horse cavalry
- a framework for holding wood that is being sawed
Synonyms: sawhorse sawbuck buck
- a chessman shaped to resemble the head of a horse; can move two squares horizontally and one vertically (or vice versa)
- provide with a horse or horses