Definition of 'kid'
- a young person of either sex; "she writes books for children"; "they're just kids"; "`tiddler' is a British term for youngsters"
Synonyms: child youngster minor shaver nipper small fry tiddler tike tyke fry nestling
- soft smooth leather from the hide of a young goat; "kid gloves"
- English dramatist (1558-1594)
Synonyms: Kyd Thomas Kyd Thomas Kid
- a human offspring (son or daughter) of any age; "they had three children"; "they were able to send their kids to college"
- young goat
- tell false information to for fun; "Are you pulling my leg?"
Synonyms: pull the leg of
- be silly or tease one another; "After we relaxed, we just kidded around"
Synonyms: chaff jolly josh banter