Definition of 'mould'
- loose soil rich in organic matter
- a fungus that produces a superficial growth on various kinds of damp or decaying organic matter
- sculpture produced by molding
Synonyms: mold molding moulding modeling clay sculpture
- container into which liquid is poured to create a given shape when it hardens
Synonyms: mold cast
- form in clay, wax, etc; "model a head with clay"
Synonyms: model mold
- form by pouring (e.g., wax or hot metal) into a cast or mold; "cast a bronze sculpture"
Synonyms: cast mold
- make something, usually for a specific function; "She molded the rice balls carefully"; "Form cylinders from the dough"; "shape a figure"; "Work the metal into a sword"
Synonyms: shape form work mold forge