Definition of 'nice'
You searched for nicer
- a city in southeastern France on the Mediterranean; the leading resort on the French Riviera
- pleasant or pleasing or agreeable in nature or appearance; "what a nice fellow you are and we all thought you so nasty"- George Meredith; "nice manners"; "a nice dress"; "a nice face"; "a nice day"; "had a nice time at the party"; "the corn and tomatoes are nice today"
Antonyms: nasty awful
- socially or conventionally correct; refined or virtuous; "from a decent family"; "a nice girl"
- done with delicacy and skill; "a nice bit of craft"; "a job requiring nice measurements with a micrometer"; "a nice shot"
- excessively fastidious and easily disgusted; "too nice about his food to take to camp cooking"; "so squeamish he would only touch the toilet handle with his elbow"
Synonyms: dainty overnice prissy squeamish
- noting distinctions with nicety; "a discriminating interior designer"; "a nice sense of color"; "a nice point in the argument"
- exhibiting courtesy and politeness; "a nice gesture"
Synonyms: courteous gracious