Definition of 'noble'
You searched for noblest
- a titled peer of the realm
Synonyms: Lord nobleman
Antonyms: Lady noblewoman peeress Lady noblewoman peeress
- impressive in appearance; "a baronial mansion"; "an imposing residence"; "a noble tree"; "severe-looking policemen sat astride noble horses"; "stately columns"
Synonyms: baronial imposing stately
- of or belonging to or constituting the hereditary aristocracy especially as derived from feudal times; "of noble birth"
- having or showing or indicative of high or elevated character; "a noble spirit"; "noble deeds"
- inert especially toward oxygen; "a noble gas such as helium or neon"; "noble metals include gold and silver and platinum"