Definition of 'northern'
You searched for northerns
- a dialect of Middle English that developed into Scottish Lallans
- in or characteristic of a region of the United States north of (approximately) the Mason-Dixon line; "Northern liberals"; "northern industry"; "northern cities"
- situated in or oriented toward the north; "the northern suburbs"; "going in a northerly direction"
- coming from the north; used especially of wind; "the north wind doth blow"; "a northern snowstorm"; "the winds are northerly"
- situated in or coming from regions of the north; "the northern hemisphere"; "northern autumn colors"