Definition of 'nurture'
You searched for nurturing
- the properties acquired as a consequence of the way you were treated as a child
Synonyms: raising rearing
- helping someone grow up to be an accepted member of the community; "they debated whether nature or nurture was more important"
Synonyms: breeding bringing up fostering fosterage raising rearing upbringing
- help develop, help grow; "nurture his talents"
- bring up; "raise a family"; "bring up children"
Synonyms: rear raise bring up parent
- provide with nourishment; "We sustained ourselves on bread and water"; "This kind of food is not nourishing for young children"
Synonyms: nourish sustain