Definition of 'object'
You searched for objecting
- a tangible and visible entity; an entity that can cast a shadow; "it was full of rackets, balls and other objects"
Synonyms: physical object
- the goal intended to be attained (and which is believed to be attainable); "the sole object of her trip was to see her children"
Synonyms: aim objective target
- (grammar) a constituent that is acted upon; "the object of the verb"
- the focus of cognitions or feelings; "objects of thought"; "the object of my affection"
- express or raise an objection or protest or criticism or express dissent; "She never objected to the amount of work her boss charged her with"; "When asked to drive the truck, she objected that she did not have a driver's license"
- be averse to or express disapproval of; "My wife objects to modern furniture"