Definition of 'occupation'
You searched for occupations
- the principal activity in your life that you do to earn money; "he's not in my line of business"
Synonyms: business job line of work line
- the control of a country by military forces of a foreign power
Synonyms: military control
- any activity that occupies a person's attention; "he missed the bell in his occupation with the computer game"
- the act of occupying or taking possession of a building; "occupation of a building without a certificate of occupancy is illegal"
Synonyms: occupancy taking possession moving in
- the period of time during which a place or position or nation is occupied; "during the German occupation of Paris"