Definition of 'off'
You searched for offed
- kill intentionally and with premeditation; "The mafia boss ordered his enemies murdered"
Synonyms: murder slay hit dispatch bump off polish off remove
- not in operation or operational; "the oven is off"; "the lights are off"
- below a satisfactory level; "an off year for tennis"; "his performance was off"
- (of events) no longer planned or scheduled; "the wedding is definitely off"
- in an unpalatable state; "sour milk"
Synonyms: sour turned
- not performing or scheduled for duties; "He's off every Tuesday"
- from a particular thing or place or position (`forth' is obsolete); "ran away from the lion"; "wanted to get away from there"; "sent the children away to boarding school"; "the teacher waved the children away from the dead animal"; "went off to school"; "they drove off"; "go forth and preach"
Synonyms: away forth
- at a distance in space or time; "the boat was 5 miles off (or away)"; "the party is still 2 weeks off (or away)"; "away back in the 18th century"
- no longer on or in contact or attached; "clean off the dirt"; "he shaved off his mustache"