Definition of 'one'
You searched for ones
- the smallest whole number or a numeral representing this number; "he has the one but will need a two and three to go with it"; "they had lunch at one"
Synonyms: 1 I ace single unity
- a single person or thing; "he is the best one"; "this is the one I ordered"
- used of a single unit or thing; not two or more; "`ane' is Scottish"
Synonyms: 1 i ane
- having the indivisible character of a unit; "a unitary action"; "spoke with one voice"
- of the same kind or quality; "two animals of one species"
- used informally as an intensifier; "that is one fine dog"
- indefinite in time or position; "he will come one day"; "one place or another"
- being a single entity made by combining separate components; "three chemicals combining into one solution"
- eminent beyond or above comparison; "matchless beauty"; "the team's nonpareil center fielder"; "she's one girl in a million"; "the one and only Muhammad Ali"; "a peerless scholar"; "infamy unmatched in the Western world"; "wrote with unmatchable clarity"; "unrivaled mastery of her art"
Synonyms: matchless nonpareil one and only peerless unmatched unmatchable unrivaled unrivalled