Definition of 'operator'
You searched for operators
- (mathematics) a symbol that represents a function from functions to functions; "the integral operator"
- an agent that operates some apparatus or machine; "the operator of the switchboard"
- someone who owns or operates a business; "who is the operator of this franchise?"
- a shrewd or unscrupulous person who knows how to circumvent difficulties
Synonyms: hustler wheeler dealer
- a speculator who trades aggressively on stock or commodity markets