Definition of 'ordinary'
You searched for ordinaries
- a judge of a probate court
- the expected or commonplace condition or situation; "not out of the ordinary"
- a clergyman appointed to prepare condemned prisoners for death
- an early bicycle with a very large front wheel and small back wheel
Synonyms: ordinary bicycle
- (heraldry) any of several conventional figures used on shields
- not exceptional in any way especially in quality or ability or size or degree; "ordinary everyday objects"; "ordinary decency"; "an ordinary day"; "an ordinary wine"
- lacking special distinction, rank, or status; commonly encountered; "average people"; "the ordinary (or common) man in the street"