Definition of 'orientation'
- the act of orienting
- an integrated set of attitudes and beliefs
- position or alignment relative to points of the compass or other specific directions
- a predisposition in favor of something; "a predilection for expensive cars"; "his sexual preferences"; "showed a Marxist orientation"
Synonyms: predilection preference
- a person's awareness of self with regard to position and time and place and personal relationships
- a course introducing a new situation or environment
Synonyms: orientation course