Definition of 'outline'
You searched for outlines
- the line that appears to bound an object
- a sketchy summary of the main points of an argument or theory
Synonyms: synopsis abstract precis
- a schematic or preliminary plan
Synonyms: schema scheme
- describe roughly or briefly or give the main points or summary of; "sketch the outline of the book"; "outline his ideas"
Synonyms: sketch adumbrate
- draw up an outline or sketch for something; "draft a speech"
- trace the shape of
Synonyms: delineate limn