Definition of 'output'
You searched for outputs
- final product; the things produced
Synonyms: end product
- production of a certain amount
- signal that comes out of an electronic system
Synonyms: output signal
- the quantity of something (as a commodity) that is created (usually within a given period of time); "production was up in the second quarter"
Synonyms: yield production
- what is produced in a given time period
Synonyms: outturn turnout
- to create or manufacture a specific amount; "the computer is outputting the data from the job I'm running"