Definition of 'percolate'
- the product of percolation
- permeate or penetrate gradually; "the fertilizer leached into the ground"
- spread gradually; "Light percolated into our house in the morning"
- prepare in a percolator; "percolate coffee"
- cause (a solvent) to pass through a permeable substance in order to extract a soluble constituent
- pass through; "Water permeates sand easily"
Synonyms: sink in permeate filter
- gain or regain energy; "I picked up after a nap"
Synonyms: perk up perk pick up gain vigor