Definition of 'sheet'
You searched for sheeted
- any broad thin expanse or surface; "a sheet of ice"
- used for writing or printing
Synonyms: piece of paper sheet of paper
- bed linen consisting of a large rectangular piece of cotton or linen cloth; used in pairs
Synonyms: bed sheet
- (mathematics) an unbounded two-dimensional shape; "we will refer to the plane of the graph as the X-Y plane"; "any line joining two points on a plane lies wholly on that plane"
- newspaper with half-size pages
Synonyms: tabloid rag
- a flat artifact that is thin relative to its length and width
Synonyms: flat solid
- (nautical) a line (rope or chain) that regulates the angle at which a sail is set in relation to the wind
Synonyms: tack mainsheet weather sheet shroud
- a large piece of fabric (usually canvas fabric) by means of which wind is used to propel a sailing vessel
Synonyms: sail canvas canvass
- come down as if in sheets; "The rain was sheeting down during the monsoon"
- cover with a sheet, as if by wrapping; "sheet the body"