Definition of 'shoe'
You searched for shoeing
- footwear shaped to fit the foot (below the ankle) with a flexible upper of leather or plastic and a sole and heel of heavier material
- (card games) a case from which playing cards are dealt one at a time
- U-shaped plate nailed to underside of horse's hoof
- a restraint provided when the brake linings are moved hydraulically against the brake drum to retard the wheel's rotation
Synonyms: brake shoe skid
- furnish with shoes; "the children were well shoed"