Definition of 'shop'
You searched for shopped
- a mercantile establishment for the retail sale of goods or services; "he bought it at a shop on Cape Cod"
- small workplace where handcrafts or manufacturing are done
- a course of instruction in a trade (as carpentry or electricity); "I built a birdhouse in shop"
Synonyms: shop class
- do one's shopping; "She goes shopping every Friday"
- do one's shopping at; do business with; be a customer or client of
Synonyms: patronize patronise shop at buy at frequent sponsor
Antonyms: boycott boycott
- shop around; not necessarily buying; "I don't need help, I'm just browsing"
- give away information about somebody; "He told on his classmate who had cheated on the exam"
Synonyms: denounce tell on betray give away rat grass snitch stag