Definition of 'shortness'
You searched for shortnesses
- the property of being of short spatial extent; "the shortness of the Channel crossing"
- the condition of being short of something; "there was no shortness of money"; "can cause shortness of breath"
- the property of being truncated or short
- the property of being of short temporal extent; "the shortness of air travel time"
- the property of being shorter than average stature
- an abrupt discourteous manner
Synonyms: abruptness brusqueness curtness gruffness