Definition of 'shoulder'
You searched for shoulders
- the part of the body between the neck and the upper arm
- a cut of beef from the shoulder of the animal
- a ball-and-socket joint between the head of the humerus and a cavity of the scapula
Synonyms: shoulder joint articulatio humeri
- narrow edge of land (usually unpaved) along the side of a road
- lift onto one's shoulders
- push with the shoulders; "He shouldered his way into the crowd"
- carry a burden, either real or metaphoric; "shoulder the burden"