Definition of 'shuffle'
You searched for shuffled
- the act of mixing cards haphazardly
Synonyms: shuffling make
- walking with a slow dragging motion without lifting your feet; "from his shambling I assumed he was very old"
Synonyms: shamble shambling shuffling
- walk by dragging one's feet; "he shuffled out of the room"; "We heard his feet shuffling down the hall"
Synonyms: scuffle shamble
- move about, move back and forth; "He shuffled his funds among different accounts in various countries so as to avoid the IRS"
- mix so as to make a random order or arrangement; "shuffle the cards"
Synonyms: ruffle mix