Definition of 'sieve'
You searched for sieved
- a strainer for separating lumps from powdered material or grading particles
- examine in order to test suitability; "screen these samples"; "screen the job applicants"
Synonyms: screen screen out sort
- check and sort carefully; "sift the information"
- separate by passing through a sieve or other straining device to separate out coarser elements; "sift the flour"
Synonyms: sift strain
- distinguish and separate out; "sift through the job candidates"