Definition of 'silly'
You searched for sillier
- a word used for misbehaving children; "don't be a silly"
- ludicrous, foolish; "gave me a cockamamie reason for not going"; "wore a goofy hat"; "a silly idea"; "some wacky plan for selling more books"
Synonyms: cockamamie cockamamy goofy sappy wacky whacky zany
- lacking seriousness; given to frivolity; "a dizzy blonde"; "light-headed teenagers"; "silly giggles"
Synonyms: airheaded dizzy empty-headed featherbrained giddy light-headed lightheaded
- inspiring scornful pity; "how silly an ardent and unsuccessful wooer can be especially if he is getting on in years"- Dashiell Hammett
Synonyms: pathetic ridiculous
- dazed from or as if from repeated blows; "knocked silly by the impact"; "slaphappy with exhaustion"
Synonyms: punch-drunk slaphappy