Definition of 'simplicity'
- the quality of being simple or uncompounded; "the simplicity of a crystal"
Antonyms: complexity complexness
- a lack of penetration or subtlety; "they took advantage of her simplicity"
Synonyms: simpleness simple mindedness
- absence of affectation or pretense
- freedom from difficulty or hardship or effort; "he rose through the ranks with apparent ease"; "they put it into containers for ease of transportation"; "the very easiness of the deed held her back"
Synonyms: ease easiness simpleness
Antonyms: difficulty difficultness
- lack of ornamentation; "the room was simply decorated with great restraint"
Synonyms: chasteness restraint simpleness