Definition of 'sin'
You searched for sins
- estrangement from god
Synonyms: sinfulness wickedness
- an act that is regarded by theologians as a transgression of God's will
- ratio of the opposite side to the hypotenuse of a right-angled triangle
- (Akkadian) god of the moon; counterpart of Sumerian Nanna
- the 21st letter of the Hebrew alphabet
- violent and excited activity; "they began to fight like sin"
- commit a sin; violate a law of God or a moral law
Synonyms: transgress trespass
- commit a faux pas or a fault or make a serious mistake; "I blundered during the job interview"
Synonyms: blunder boob goof