Definition of 'size'
You searched for sizes
- the physical magnitude of something (how big it is); "a wolf is about the size of a large dog"
- the property resulting from being one of a series of graduated measurements (as of clothing); "he wears a size 13 shoe"
- any glutinous material used to fill pores in surfaces or to stiffen fabrics; "size gives body to a fabric"
- the actual state of affairs; "that's the size of the situation"; "she hates me, that's about the size of it"
Synonyms: size of it
- a large magnitude; "he blanched when he saw the size of the bill"; "the only city of any size in that area"
- cover or stiffen or glaze a porous material with size or sizing (a glutinous substance)
- sort according to size
- make to a size; bring to a suitable size
- (used in combination) sized; "the economy-size package"; "average-size house"