Definition of 'sketch'
You searched for sketched
- preliminary drawing for later elaboration; "he made several studies before starting to paint"
- a brief literary description
- short descriptive summary (of events)
Synonyms: survey resume
- a humorous or satirical drawing published in a newspaper or magazine
- make a sketch of; "sketch the building"
Synonyms: chalk out
- describe roughly or briefly or give the main points or summary of; "sketch the outline of the book"; "outline his ideas"
Synonyms: outline adumbrate