Definition of 'skinny'
You searched for skinnier
- confidential information about a topic or person; "he wanted the inside skinny on the new partner"
- being very thin; "a child with skinny freckled legs"; "a long scrawny neck"
Synonyms: scraggy boney scrawny underweight weedy
- of or relating to or resembling skin
- fitting snugly; "a tightly-fitting cover"; "tight-fitting clothes"
Synonyms: tight-fitting tightly fitting
- giving or spending with reluctance; "our cheeseparing administration"; "very close (or near) with his money"; "a penny-pinching miserly old man"
Synonyms: cheeseparing close near penny-pinching