Definition of 'skin'
You searched for skins
- a natural protective body covering and site of the sense of touch; "your skin is the largest organ of your body"
Synonyms: tegument cutis
- the tissue forming the hard outer layer (of e.g. a fruit)
Synonyms: rind peel
- an outer surface (usually thin); "the skin of an airplane"
- body covering of a living animal
Synonyms: hide pelt
- a person's skin regarded as their life; "he tried to save his skin"
- the rind of a fruit or vegetable
- a bag serving as a container for liquids; it is made from the hide of an animal
- climb awkwardly, as if by scrambling
Synonyms: clamber scramble shin shinny struggle sputter
- bruise, cut, or injure the skin or the surface of; "The boy skinned his knee when he fell"
- remove the bark of a tree
- strip the skin off; "pare apples"
Synonyms: peel pare