Definition of 'skip'
You searched for skipping
- a gait in which steps and hops alternate
- a mistake resulting from neglect
- bypass; "He skipped a row in the text and so the sentence was incomprehensible"
Synonyms: jump pass over skip over
- intentionally fail to attend; "cut class"
- jump lightly
Synonyms: hop hop-skip
- leave suddenly; "She persuaded him to decamp"; "skip town"
Synonyms: decamp vamoose
- bound off one point after another
Synonyms: bound off
- cause to skip over a surface; "Skip a stone across the pond"
Synonyms: skim skitter