Definition of 'slang'
You searched for slanged
- informal language consisting of words and expressions that are not considered appropriate for formal occasions; often vituperative or vulgar; "their speech was full of slang expressions"
Synonyms: slang expression slang term
- a characteristic language of a particular group (as among thieves); "they don't speak our lingo"
Synonyms: cant jargon lingo argot patois vernacular
- use slang or vulgar language
- fool or hoax; "The immigrant was duped because he trusted everyone"; "You can't fool me!"
Synonyms: gull dupe befool cod fool put on take in put one over put one across
- abuse with coarse language