Definition of 'slant'
You searched for slants
- a biased way of looking at or presenting something
- degree of deviation from a horizontal plane; "the roof had a steep pitch"
Synonyms: pitch rake
- lie obliquely; "A scar slanted across his face"
- present with a bias; "He biased his presentation so as to please the share holders"
Synonyms: angle weight
- to incline or bend from a vertical position; "She leaned over the banister"
Synonyms: lean tilt tip angle
- heel over; "The tower is tilting"; "The ceiling is slanting"
Synonyms: cant cant over tilt pitch