Definition of 'slight'
You searched for slights
- a deliberate discourteous act (usually as an expression of anger or disapproval)
- pay no attention to, disrespect; "She cold-shouldered her ex-fiance"
- having little substance or significance; "a flimsy excuse"; "slight evidence"; "a tenuous argument"; "a thin plot"
Synonyms: flimsy tenuous thin
- almost no or (with `a') at least some; very little; "there's slight chance that it will work"; "there's a slight chance it will work"
- being of delicate or slender build; "she was slender as a willow shoot is slender"- Frank Norris; "a slim girl with straight blonde hair"; "watched her slight figure cross the street"
Synonyms: slender slim svelte