Definition of 'slop'
You searched for slopping
- wet feed (especially for pigs) consisting of mostly kitchen waste mixed with water or skimmed or sour milk
Synonyms: slops swill pigswill pigwash
- deep soft mud in water or slush; "they waded through the slop"
- (usually plural) waste water from a kitchen or bathroom or chamber pot that has to be emptied by hand; "she carried out the sink slops"
- (usually plural) weak or watery unappetizing food or drink; "he lived on the thin slops that food kitchens provided"
- an expression that is excessively sweet and sentimental
Synonyms: treacle mush
- cause or allow (a liquid substance) to run or flow from a container; "spill the milk"; "splatter water"
Synonyms: spill splatter
- walk through mud or mire; "We had to splosh across the wet meadow"
Synonyms: squelch squish splash splosh slosh
- ladle clumsily; "slop the food onto the plate"
- feed pigs