Definition of 'small'
You searched for smallest
- the slender part of the back
- a garment size for a small person
- limited or below average in number or quantity or magnitude or extent; "a little dining room"; "a little house"; "a small car"; "a little (or small) group"
Antonyms: large big large big
- limited in size or scope; "a small business"; "a newspaper with a modest circulation"; "small-scale plans"; "a pocket-size country"
Synonyms: minor modest small-scale pocket-size pocket-sized
- low or inferior in station or quality; "a humble cottage"; "a lowly parish priest"; "a modest man of the people"; "small beginnings"
Synonyms: humble low lowly modest
- (of children and animals) young, immature; "what a big little boy you are"; "small children"
- not large but sufficient in size or amount; "a modest salary"; "modest inflation"; "helped in my own small way"
- (of a voice) faint; "a little voice"; "a still small voice"
- slight or limited; especially in degree or intensity or scope; "a series of death struggles with small time in between"
- made to seem smaller or less (especially in worth); "her comments made me feel small"
Synonyms: belittled diminished
- lowercase; "little a"; "small a"; "e.e.cummings's poetry is written all in minuscule letters"
Synonyms: little minuscule
- have fine or very small constituent particles; "a small misty rain"
- on a small scale; "think small"