Definition of 'snapper'
You searched for snappers
- (football) the person who plays center on the line of scrimmage and snaps the ball to the quarterback; "the center fumbled the handoff"
- flesh of any of various important food fishes of warm seas
- a party favor consisting of a paper roll (usually containing candy or a small favor) that pops when pulled at both ends
Synonyms: cracker cracker bonbon
- Australian food fish having a pinkish body with blue spots
Synonyms: Chrysophrys auratus
- any of several large sharp-toothed marine food and sport fishes of the family Lutjanidae of mainly tropical coastal waters
- large-headed turtle with powerful hooked jaws found in or near water; prone to bite
Synonyms: common snapping turtle Chelydra serpentina