Definition of 'snarl'
You searched for snarls
- a vicious angry growl
- an angry vicious expression
- something jumbled or confused; "a tangle of government regulations"
Synonyms: tangle maze
- utter in an angry, sharp, or abrupt tone; "The sales clerk snapped a reply at the angry customer"; "The guard snarled at us"
- make a snarling noise or move with a snarling noise; "Bullets snarled past us"
- twist together or entwine into a confusing mass; "The child entangled the cord"
Synonyms: entangle tangle mat
Antonyms: disentangle unsnarl straighten out disentangle unsnarl straighten out
- make more complicated or confused through entanglements
Synonyms: snarl up embrangle