Definition of 'sole'
You searched for soling
- the underside of footwear or a golf club
- lean flesh of any of several flatfish
Synonyms: fillet of sole
- the underside of the foot
- right-eyed flatfish; many are valued as food; most common in warm seas especially European
- put a new sole on; "sole the shoes"
- not divided or shared with others; "they have exclusive use of the machine"; "sole rights of publication"
- being the only one; single and isolated from others; "the lone doctor in the entire county"; "a lonesome pine"; "an only child"; "the sole heir"; "the sole example"; "a solitary instance of cowardice"; "a solitary speck in the sky"
Synonyms: lone lonesome only solitary