Definition of 'solo'
- any activity that is performed alone without assistance
- a musical composition for one voice or instrument (with or without accompaniment)
- a flight in which the aircraft pilot is unaccompanied
- fly alone, without a co-pilot or passengers
- perform a piece written for a single instrument
- composed or performed by a single voice or instrument; "a passage for solo clarinet"
- without anybody else; "the child stayed home alone"; "he flew solo"
Synonyms: alone unaccompanied