Definition of 'song'
You searched for songs
- a short musical composition with words; "a successful musical must have at least three good songs"
- a distinctive or characteristic sound; "the song of bullets was in the air"; "the song of the wind"; "the wheels sang their song as the train rocketed ahead"
- the act of singing; "with a shout and a song they marched up to the gates"
- the characteristic sound produced by a bird; "a bird will not learn its song unless it hears it at an early age"
Synonyms: birdcall call birdsong
- a very small sum; "he bought it for a song"
- the imperial dynasty of China from 960 to 1279; noted for art and literature and philosophy
Synonyms: Sung Sung dynasty Song dynasty